The BloodBorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

80 Unholy Death Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
supergreat1

80 Unholy Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: 80 Unholy Death Knight   80 Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm

1) How old are you? What is your main language? What is your current server?
I am 18 years old. My main language is English. My current server is Lethon

2) What position you are applying for?
I would like to apply for a raider.

3) Are you available to raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 6 to 9 server time (pst). Don't bother filling out the rest of the app if your answer is no.
Yes.

4) Why do you enjoy playing your class?
Because i like doing raids and this is one of the class that can do tons of single or Aoe damage on raid and because i prefer having melee class over range.

5) Why do you enjoy playing your particular spec or what made you choose it?
The Blood spec is very good for single target damaging and i also like playing on frost as tank but i am in a process of collecting gears for that spec. I have unholy as a other spec for duel specialization.

7) Previous raid experience?
I have cleared black temple in BC. I have cleared icc10 till rotface and icc25 cleared first wing. Then i have done other raids along the way. More info. can be obtained from the following site. http://www.wow-heroes.com/

What guild are you currently in and why do you wish to leave it?
I am currently in NOMERCY and i would like to leave because i want to progress in icc raids and other raids.

9)Why do you want to join The Bloodborn?
As i have heard that this guild contains lot of friendly people in my experience of wow as u are progressing in icc raids and other ones, i would like to be part of this guild.

10)Explain your gear/gem/enchant choices. *Include an armory link as well as a BeImba link(found here:http://be.imba.hu/)*
As for my gear i focus on strength and attack power as my first priority and same for gem. I still have some enchants missing but i just need some reputation for the head and shoulder enchant which i am working on it. More info on my gear can be found on wow-heroes. http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Lethon&character=Thestormknig

11) If you are a DPS, describe your DPS "cycle" on a boss fight where you can simply stand there and DPS. If you are a healer, describe how you raid heal and how you tank heal. If you are a tank, describe your threat generation cycle
I use IT-PS-HS-HS-DS -Dump- DS-HS-HS-HS-HS -Dump-

14) Why should The Bloodborn choose you over a similarly geared applicant?
Because I can cooperate and very fast learner and always ready to improve.

15) Which is Better Pie or Cake
Well, even though they are almost the same taste and are same type but the difference is the type of flavour they which will create a huge difference. And this is the difference which people choose pie over cake or vice versa.

16) Are you able to take criticism which can sometimes be harsh, yet always and only said when needed. And are you easily offended?
Yes, i am always open for criticism whenever needed and i am always here to improve.
Back to top Go down
supergreat1

PostSubject: Re: 80 Unholy Death Knight   80 Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 2:38 pm

And also one thing i forgot to mention about criticism, i will tolerate as long as it is approprite (i will not tolerate any sexual abuse). I will not be easily offended as long as it is in limits. Thnks.
Back to top Go down
Magink
Magink

PostSubject: Re: 80 Unholy Death Knight   80 Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:35 am

we havnt used this website for quite some time.
www.thebloodborn.com is our current website

please put up an app on that site. You may copy and paste what u have here, but be aware some of our questions may have changed.

Thank

Magink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80 Unholy Death Knight   80 Unholy Death Knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80 Unholy Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BloodBorn :: The Front Office. :: Applications-
Jump to: