The BloodBorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Maramesa the lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muramesa

Maramesa the lock Empty
PostSubject: Maramesa the lock   Maramesa the lock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:48 pm

1) How old are you? What is your main language? What is your current server?
21 years old / English / lethon

2 What position you are applying for?
Dps

3) Are you available to raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 6 to 9 server time (pst). Don't bother filling out the rest of the app if your answer is no.

My night time collage education comes first but it varies per semester on which days I can and cannot raid. Other then that I’ll always be ready.

4) Why do you enjoy playing your class?
In real life I’m a very nice and generous person so in WoW I like to be evil ^.^

5) Why do you enjoy playing your particular spec or what made you choose it?
Although I hate destro, I love demon and affliction. Draining the life outta allies and boss mobs while maintaining a steady rotation of dots is somewhat strategically challenging and a world of fun.

7) Previous raid experience?
10 man Uldour at the general
25 man Uldour at Ariaya
10-25 man Malygos full clear
10-25 Naxx full clear
10-25 OS full clear

8. What guild are you currently in and why do you wish to leave it?
Red haven but it’s but to transfer servers and fall apart

9)Why do you want to join The Bloodborn?
Because my real life friend Kashara is there and he’s happy to be there

10)Explain your gear/gem/enchant choices. *Include an armory link as well as a BeImba link(found here:http://be.imba.hu/)* again hit, pen, haste crit

http://be.imba.hu/?zone=US&realm=Lethon&character=Maramesa

Primary choice Hit and Spell power, failing to hit a boss mob is simply unacceptable to me
Secondary choice Haste, Spell Pen, Crit, after being hit caped the more damage the better

11) If you are a DPS, describe your DPS "cycle" on a boss fight where you can simply stand there and DPS. If you are a healer, describe how you raid heal and how you tank heal. If you are a tank, describe your threat generation cycle
haunt-unstable affliction-corruption-curse of agony-shadow bolt-shadow bolt-haunt (without procs)

14) Why should The Bloodborn choose you over a similarly geared applicant?

I care more bout having fun that the competition of this game for ultimate spec or gear as long as the group is happy, friendly and fair I’ll be happy

15) Which is Better Pie or Cake

depends on whose making it, I prefer ice-cream cake.

16) Are you able to take criticism which can sometimes be harsh, yet always and only said when needed. And are you easily offended?

I will NOT tolerate racially or sexually offensive demeanor from officers or any guild member or pug. Nor will I tolerate harassment. Besides this I have dealt with criticism and I’m willing to deal with it again with minimal compliant.
Back to top Go down
Boug
Admin
Admin

Maramesa the lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maramesa the lock   Maramesa the lock I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

new webpage, thebloodborn.com just copy and paste your app over there.
Back to top Go down

Maramesa the lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BloodBorn :: The Front Office. :: Applications-
Jump to: