The BloodBorn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a World of Warcraft Guild.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )

Go down 
+2
illwrath
isiso
6 posters
AuthorMessage
isiso

Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) Empty
PostSubject: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:27 pm

1) How old are you? What is your main language? What is your current server? 18, english, lethon

2) What position you are applying for? Any position that lets me chill and do pvp and raid when im needed

3) Are you available to raid Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday from 6 to 9 server time (pst). Don't bother filling out the rest of the app if your answer is no. yes

4) Why do you enjoy playing your class? I enjoy playing shaman becuase they have leet heals and leet burst

5) Why do you enjoy playing your particular spec or what made you choose it? I chose resto becuase i felt that was my onyl way to eventually get enh gear, i tried enh and am no good at it but have great gear for it, and i have nive dps as ele

7) Previous raid experience? all bc wotlk- all raids including 6 server first in 25 man ulduar ( was in nerd rage )

What guild are you currently in and why do you wish to leave it? Chill bro thats fire, i want to be in a guild with my friends

9)Why do you want to join The Bloodborn? The bloodborn has several players ive been playing with since i started playing wow, as well as some irl friends.

10)Explain your gear/gem/enchant choices. *Include an armory link as well as a BeImba link(found here:http://be.imba.hu/)* Armory is being very laggy so i couldnt link, but every enchant/gem is the best gem/enchant for that particular piece for that particular spec.

11) If you are a DPS, describe your DPS "cycle" on a boss fight where you can simply stand there and DPS. If you are a healer, describe how you raid heal and how you tank heal. If you are a tank, describe your threat generation cyce. When im dpsing as ele i use a rotation of flame shock lava burst and lightning bolt with thunderstorm thrown in for mp5. My raid healing conist of earth shield on tank riptide on those who are low and chain heal on everyone.

14) Why should The Bloodborn choose you over a similarly geared applicant? I am a more versatile player, I have a 80 shaman and a 80 lock
if needed and i have alot of experience playing them both. Im the type of person who doesnt care if u dont have room for me in the raid and if u need me then ill be the first to volunteer

15) Which is Better Pie or Cake. Poonanner Pie

16) Are you able to take criticism which can sometimes be harsh, yet always and only said when needed. And are you easily offended? I am definetly able to take criticism if its constructive and necessary. I'm not easily offended at all Smile
Back to top Go down
illwrath

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:40 pm

We could use another healer, my only concern is you said you want too be able to PVP and pve when needed. So does this mean you will leave a raid to arena? or that you will skip a raid for arena? If yes then we have no need for you.
Back to top Go down
Lockofwar

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:13 pm

I want to pvp but ill pve when needed. another words if im gettin ready to arena but u guys need another healer for ulduar u can call on me. im always online cause im 18 and have no life lol and i can asure u great pve heals Smile
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:52 am

Lol are you and lockofwar RL friends?
Back to top Go down
isiso

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am

LMFao yes lockofwar and i are irl friends, as well as megattron and poonjockey who is currently in your guild but apparently lockofwar didnt log out on these forums so now i look like a rere.
Back to top Go down
isiso

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:24 am

Lockofwar wrote:
I want to pvp but ill pve when needed. another words if im gettin ready to arena but u guys need another healer for ulduar u can call on me. im always online cause im 18 and have no life lol and i can asure u great pve heals Smile

for those of you who didnt catch on, this is what i meant to say under my prof.. not lockofwar lol
Back to top Go down
isiso

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 8:16 pm

Bump, im goin on a cruise in like 12 hours. can i get a yes or no or maybe or invite lol
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Should be a yes.
Back to top Go down
isiso

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:44 am

can i get an invite tonight before i go? i should be back on the 19th
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:26 am

If the officers agree, then should be no problem. If you like, whisper magink/ammuun/oldman(has an alt code)/hhooks or holyatwom. Those are the ones most likely to be on durring the day.
Back to top Go down
PantherIII
Admin
Admin
PantherIII

PostSubject: Being honest.   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 pm

TBH, me and poonjunky have been chit chat buddies and guild buddies multiple times in the string of my days on WoW. I have good things and bad things to say about him.
Bad first of course:

You have a hard time staying in one guild, not sure why please provide a valid explanation this is not an attack and don't take it as such. Just give a non-defensive reasonable answer. If it's because you were a fuck up and didn't care but you want to get better then say it. I don't want to hear because this person did this or that.

Your a good player, I haven't had the chance to see how good yet so this will be in the bad section.

Good things:

I notice your always on and wanting to do things cause your bored, seems like you would be an avid raider if necessary.
Your always willing to learn, asking me questions and what to do and you actually listen. I like an individual that asks a question than follows through when a good answer is given.
You are very capable of being a really good player from what i've seen in arena, good reaction time and what not.

All in all, i'd like to see you get in just so you'd stop spamming me when i arena you little nut sack. lol, but nah your a cool cat. Just need to follow through w/a guild when you get in one.
Back to top Go down
Magink
Magink

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 pm

So is your shaman your new main? and your lock is your alt...because we still have your app from your lock.
Back to top Go down
Quixote

Quixote

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 am

Okay your accepted as a sub-raider/Pvp'r.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )   Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poonjunky Shaman ( Isiso )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The BloodBorn :: The Front Office. :: Applications-
Jump to: